Monday

Our New Bedroom

Our new bedroom set has finally arrived!! We waited 9 weeks for it to be created exactly as we wanted it. We were not disappointed.

Photobucket

Our room looked so big before we moved in our new furniture. It definitely looks full now. Full, but perfect.

This is my dresser. We also bought a hall tree to use for all those clothes that seem to always be laying around.

Photobucket

And Ed's dresser.

Photobucket

This is the top of Ed's dresser the day it was delivered. I'm hoping this is the way it stays.

Photobucket

Three days and counting - the top of his dresser still looks great!! It's way too beautiful to cover up the wood.

Courtney also had a new bedroom suite delivered on Friday. Love her set too! She didn't get to see it until last night, so I wanted her to be able to set everything up the way she wanted it before I posted pictures here. The girls moved in to a duplex a few weeks ago. Such a cute place. Once they are all set up, I'll post some pictures here.

Lots of changes going on around here!!

3 comments:

Matt and Sonya June 20, 2011 at 5:43:00 PM EDT  

LOVE IT!! Looks great :) And way to go, Dad, for keeping the dresser clear! I'm anxious to see the girls duplex and Courtney's new furniture as well.

Anonymous June 21, 2011 at 8:29:00 AM EDT  

I love it too. Really beautiful wood. I am glad you have your quilt hung too. Did you paint your room? It looks blue. Thanks for posting. Mom

Deb June 21, 2011 at 9:05:00 AM EDT  

No, we didn't paint it. The color is definitely off in these pictures!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP