Friday

Like Father Like Son

I really should be cleaning my house since I have company coming this afternoon, but I just wanted to show you something. I have been thinking of doing this with a few other picture Sonya has posted of Nathan, but haven't taken the time to find the corresponding one of Matt. When I saw this picture of Nathan last night, I decided to look for the ones I have of Matt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Luckily I found them quickly. I didn't spend a lot of time fixing them in Photoshop, so they aren't the greatest quality, but you get the idea. In the second picture can you guess which one is Mark and which is Matt?

Just one more of Nathan.

Photobucket

Isn't he just the cutest?! Check out more pictures and antics of Nathan here. So very glad Sonya keeps us up to date on Nathan in this way!!

8 comments:

Matt and Sonya May 20, 2011 at 1:44:00 PM EDT  

My guess is Matt is the one in the front. But I'm really not confident at all. How old is Matt here? Nathan is quite a bit more "round" isn't he? :)

Matt and Sonya May 20, 2011 at 1:47:00 PM EDT  

Wait...I take it back. I think Matt is in the front!

Deb May 20, 2011 at 2:56:00 PM EDT  

I'm not sure how old they are here. We moved from there on their first birthday, so sometime before that. They were walking at 9 months, so lost some of that baby fat in their legs early.

Matt and Sonya May 20, 2011 at 4:06:00 PM EDT  

Oh goodness, I am making no sense anymore. I think I need sleep! When I said "I take back" my first guess. I mean to change my guess to Matt being in the back :)

Matt and Sonya May 25, 2011 at 6:48:00 PM EDT  

Hey! Where are the other guesses so the answer can be revealed??? I know I'm not the only one that reads this blog :)

Deb May 27, 2011 at 10:53:00 AM EDT  

Sonya, The rest of the kids cast their vote here at home. Sorry, I forgot to "reveal" the answer. Matt is the one in the back.

Matt and Sonya May 27, 2011 at 12:58:00 PM EDT  

It's okay, I'm always out of the loop on info in PA too! :)

Of course! 2nd guess, that's why I changed my mind, his stare looked like Nathan's, Matt thought so too. Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous June 13, 2011 at 8:37:00 PM EDT  

I couldn't tell for sure because Mark had his eyes partly closed, but the one in the back looked likeMatt in the other picture of him. Thanks for sharing these Deb.
Mom

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP