Monday

Wow, it has been forever since I have posted here! I have a few reasons :) Want to hear them?

  1. My desktop computer crashed so Photoshop is no longer loaded on it and my laptop is running extremely slow these days. I have to load Photoshop again before I can get pictures ready to post here.
  2. Nicole and Courtney moved out to their own place, which caused major upheaval here - physical and emotional! But be sure to check out their new place here. It is a super cute place and they are loving it!
  3. I am in the purging mood so that it taking up a lot of my time. We are cleaning out, getting rid of, shredding, recycling, Goodwilling (spell check says that is not a word, but it works for me.), moving furniture around, etc. It feels good to get things in order. I'm working on the inside of the house, Ed is working on the garage. His car lift is up and functional. It really is pretty exciting. I have to get a picture of that up for you too.
  4. I started a new job and I'm really enjoying it!! I'm still working at the same hospital, but I'm in the Case Management department now. I have sooooo much to learn, but it is a lot less stress, I enjoy the people I'm working with and the days are flying by. I do miss the nurses I used to work with, but I can stop in and say "Hi" once in awhile too.
  5. I'm still trying to learn my new program, Lightroom. Just adds a little frustration right now when loading and organizing new pictures.
Ok, that's enough reasons for now. And just so you have a cute picture to look at, I'll include a recent one of Nathan and his amazing daddy.

Photobucket

Don't you just want to squeeze him?!! He has the most infectious laugh! Are you wondering about the helmet on his head? He was recently diagnosed with positional plagiocephaly. It's a pretty common condition now that babies are sleeping on their backs all the time. Anyway, the helmet is helping to reshape his sweet little head as it continues to grow over these next few months. In the short time he has been wearing it, they have seen significant positive changes. He doesn't seem to mind wearing it at all.

Hope you all have a great week. Hopefully I'll get caught up here soon!





2 comments:

Matt and Sonya July 25, 2011 at 7:16:00 PM EDT  

Well, I was considering getting on you for not posting recently, but your reasons are valid. So I guess I understand :) Glad you are liking your job. Cute boys in your picture, by the way. And great explanation and link about Nathan's plagio. Can't wait to see you soon! Love you-S

Matt and Sonya August 31, 2011 at 10:35:00 PM EDT  

I hope you get caught up soon, too :) I'm anxious to see pics of our vacation!!! Hope you had fun celebrating Nicole's birthday tonight!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP