Tuesday

My visit to Colorado

Photobucket

I hadn't seen this little cutie in way too long, so I accessed my "grandma fly fund" to make a visit to Colorado a few weeks ago to see him - along with Matt and Sonya of course! I was able to visit for almost a week. A long time friend of mine from Iowa was able to join me for a few days of the visit.

Photobucket

She and the little guy got along great! I love this picture even if it a little blurry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you see how much he loves her?!

Photobucket

Mary brought Nathan a few new books. They were really cute books, but Nathan was mainly interested in chewing on them.

Photobucket

He was always very interested in anything electronic! Mary was trying to take a picture of the two of them here.

Photobucket

We had such a great time! Ready to make this a bi-monthly event Mary?

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP