Saturday

Are you tired of Nathan pictures yet?

I hope you are not tired of our little cutie, because I'm not done with the pictures yet! I have the house to myself today, so decided to work on pictures and see how many I could get edited and posted.

One night after dinner we all went back to my hotel to let Nathan play in the pool for the first time.

Photobucket

See, I told you he always had something in his mouth!

Photobucket

It was really dark by the pool, so the camera couldn't seem to "find" anything to focus on. I ended up with a lot of blurry photos, but I love Nathan's expression in this one.

Photobucket

He didn't fuss when he got in the pool, but he was a little tense at first. Eventually he relaxed and enjoyed the water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP