Friday

Sonya's Maternity Pictures

When Matt and Sonya were here over the 4th of July, they had some maternity pictures done by a friend of theirs, Jessica Johnston. They turned out beautifully. You can see them here and here. I ordered a few from Jessie and went to pick them up yesterday. Since I was on the north side of Indy, I decided to stop in at my favorite store, TJMaxx/Homegoods. I found some frames that are perfect for the images that I picked.

Photobucket

Isn't the sunflare beautiful in this image? It's like a special blessing from God shining down on Sonya and the baby!

It's hard to tell in this picture, but there is a very light yellow mat around the image. It coordinates perfectly with both of the pictures.

Photobucket

I can't wait to get them hung up in our newly remodeled family room. I even have one extra frame for a picture of the baby, affectionately nick named "Jeopardy" by his cousin Colin. We don't have too much time to wait now!!

2 comments:

Matt and Sonya August 20, 2010 at 10:56:00 PM EDT  

Oh, they look great! What perfect frames you found. I LOVE TJ Maxx also. That's where we got the canvas and lamp for the baby's room. I guess you are going to have to bring your camera in October so you can get a picture of baby Jeopardy for your 3rd frame! You're right...not long now :)

mmncgrand August 21, 2010 at 11:24:00 AM EDT  

Beautiful. How did you order the pictures? I want one too.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP