Wednesday

Jim Visits Indianapolis

Wow, it's been a long time since I have posted anything. I haven't been too motivated and don't seem to have any interesting pictures to post. But my brother-in-law Jim stopped by last night on his way back home to Arizona. After breakfast with the girls and I he headed out this morning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe how loaded down he has his bike! He said he had already mailed a bunch home too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So here he goes Adele, alive and well and heading home to you for your anniversary. It was really nice to have him stop by.

1 comments:

mmncgrand August 19, 2010 at 4:54:00 PM EDT  

I am so glad to see a post from you. You have your camera back I take it. So, I will be waiting for more. Your grandbaby will be coming soon.........

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP