Friday

Friday

I've been working on assignments for the class I'm taking right now. We are working on shutter speed this week, which freezes the motion. Here are a few I came up with...

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is so hot and humid here right now. I have been dripping with sweat after just a few minutes outside. I should have turned the sprinkler on me when I was done with the blueberries! I'm also thinking a really short haircut sound really good right now!!

We bought a game table for our family room a few weeks ago.

Photobucket

I like that it has neutral upholstery so nothing has to be changed right away. I don't think it would be too difficult to change some time down the road though. Ed has to tighten up a few of the chairs, but overall it's a great set.

And one other project I started today. Can you guess what it is?

Photobucket

I'll show you when it's all done.

Have a great weekend. It's my weekend to work, so you go out and enjoy it for me, ok?

1 comments:

mmncgrand July 16, 2010 at 4:41:00 PM EDT  

I was sooooooooooooo happy to see a new post. I like the picture of the flag - really neat.

Like the game table too. Are the chairs comfy? Looks like it goes with the floor well. Is that the new carpeting or do you have to get it yet?

In the guess picture, you are spray painting something, right?

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP