Thursday

Today

I have a lot to get done!! We are expecting company late tonight and my house is a mess! Mark and Rosie visited briefly last weekend and had to put up with the total disorganization. Hopefully we will at least have a clean place to sit for Matt and Sonya's visit this weekend.

Photobucket

This is the family room this morning. We have come a long way in the process, but still have lots of little things to do and one big thing - the crown molding. What do you think of the wall without the fireplace? And the new carpeting?!! LOVE having the green carpeting gone. When the room is completed, I'll do a before and after shot. I think you will notice a dramatic change!! The TV is out away from the wall in this photo since I need to do some caulking and touch up painting today.

Groceries, cleaning and a long meeting at work today, so I best get going. Have a great July 1st!

2 comments:

RosebudWitt July 6, 2010 at 9:32:00 PM EDT  

No worries Mom! We don't mind at all! We're learning about hospitality lately and one of the things that was mentioned was the fact that true hospitaility is letting people in no matter what your house is like, since that's not the focus anyway. So props to you for always letting us come and stay no matter what :) We always appreciate it. Love, Rosie

mmncgrand July 10, 2010 at 5:21:00 PM EDT  

I like what I see. I want more pictures.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP