Tuesday

Great Idea for Birthday or Wedding

birthday idea from inchmark

I love this idea posted on Inchmark.

For Matt and Sonya's wedding we made cards for people to fill out instead of a guest book. We took pictures of everyone there. Now they have an album with the cards next to the picture of the person. I love looking through that album and reading the sentiments everyone wrote to them. Sonya also did this idea for her grandparents 50th wedding anniversary.

Check out Brooke's post here. She gives all the details of the invitations and decorations for the 90th Birthday of her grandmother. I love how they displayed the cards once they had been written on. Each card had a different picture of her grandmother. Some great ideas for your next party.

6 comments:

Nicole January 26, 2010 at 10:30:00 PM EST  

What a good idea!

RosebudWitt January 27, 2010 at 12:39:00 PM EST  

I love the invitation in the link you provided! That is awesome! I should do this for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. They just celebrated their 41st, so only 9 more years! Or maybe for my Dad's retirement party, which is in about 2 years, according to him. I would def have to ask you to help me. there's no way I could do this on my own.

Matt and Sonya January 27, 2010 at 11:33:00 PM EST  

Yep...great idea. I loved that you came up with it for our wedding. I love my guest book so much more than a regular book where people just sign in! Thank you for making it happen. And of course...it was a huge hit at my grandparents anniversary also. I wish I would have taken a picture of the finished product for you.

RosebudWitt January 28, 2010 at 1:51:00 PM EST  

Sonya, I don't think I realized that you did one of these for your wedding. Would love to look at it sometime! I have something like this from a wedding shower, and I love it as well. It'd be cool to see yours!

mmncgrand January 28, 2010 at 3:32:00 PM EST  

Hey! I like your new picture at entry of blog. Is this a shot f rom CA?

Deb January 29, 2010 at 12:08:00 PM EST  

yes, Mom, it's the sunset at Carmel by the Sea.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP