Sunday

Pretty, Simple Table Decorations

My sister in law was asking me about cheap table decorations. Here are a few ideas I found on the internet.

masonjarapartmenttherapy

Can you ever have too many candles on a table? Love this look.

weddingporterhousedesigns3

weddingporterhousedesigns2

What a simple way to decorate a vase!

weddingporterhousedesigns4

Don't these oranges in the bowl make a pretty centerpiece?

weddingmysweetsavanah3

Love the lavender and mint in the lemonade. Once Nicole's lavender blooms, we'll be able to serve our lemonade this way.

weddingmysweetsavannah2

Simple flower arrangements in mason jars.

weddingmysweetsavannah

I have an old watering can so I could do this arrangement too. I like all the little plants in the clay pots too.

pictures from:
Apartment Therapy
100 Layer Cake
My Sweet Savanah
Porter House Designs

3 comments:

Matt and Sonya June 7, 2009 at 10:11:00 PM EDT  

I LOVE the yellow tulips (I think they are tulips) with the limes in the vase. I wonder, could this be done with fake limes so that they last? That would look awesome in our living room.

Nicole June 8, 2009 at 10:13:00 AM EDT  

Mom, I am so excited about the lavender and mint in the lemonade! I cannot wait to try this out!! And, I really like the candles in the jars decoration. See, all those jars of mine could come in handy some day!

mmncgrand June 13, 2009 at 12:29:00 PM EDT  

Very beautiful - all of it.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP