Tuesday

Wedding Invitations and Happy St. Patrick's Day

I'm not Irish, but thought I'd post something green for you. I was honored to design some wedding invitations for a friend of Rosie's. They are a 5x5 tri -fold cards printed with a linen texture. They are having a beach wedding, so wanted something soft and less formal. I think they turned out beautiful!





I hope they have beautiful weather on their special day.
I put together a few pillow covers today with my new fabric. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. What do you think?



It's a beautiful day out today, so I'm going to head outside and run some errands. I'm starting Weight Watcher's again so I desperately need to stop at the grocery store. I lost quite a bit of weight a few years ago on their program, but reverted to old habits. I figured if I mentioned on this blog my desire to return to healthy eating habits and increased exercise maybe I'd be more motivated to stick to the program!



Have a great St. Patrick's Day. Anyone having corn beef and cabbage for supper?

4 comments:

RosebudWitt March 17, 2009 at 6:24:00 PM EDT  

And let me tell you that Jamie has made multiple comments to me about how much she loves those invitations you made for her. She actually showed me an extra one today, since mine hasn't come in the mail yet. Mark and I are thinking about going on our anniversary trip around the weekend of her wedding because she is getting married in a very nice part of FL. And its only 2 weeks before our anniversary. You did great work, as always. Love you.

Matt and Sonya March 17, 2009 at 8:09:00 PM EDT  

Hi Mom! I LOVE those wedding invitations! Nice work :) Happy St. Patty's Day!

mmncgrand March 18, 2009 at 10:23:00 AM EDT  

Love the invitations and the pillows. Good luck on diet. I thought you had lost some when I saw you this weekend. I will be praying for you dear. Mom

Anonymous March 19, 2009 at 1:58:00 AM EDT  

The invitations and pillows look awesome! Way to go on rejoining Weight Watcher's and keeping yourself accountable on your blog! Aunt Susie's whipping me into shape so hopefully I can help keep you motivated when I get back. Uncle Dennis made us some corned beef and cabbage last night - it was delicious!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP