Tuesday

New Bathroom Sinks

We are thinking about replacing the sink in the downstairs bathroom. This bathroom is very small, so something that didn't take up as much space would be nice. I stumbled upon these this morning.

These brown ones aren't the right color, but definately are smaller and very modern looking.



I really like this orange one, although I don't think it is smaller than what we have. We could also replace the floor in the shower with this:

This is an interesting concept don't you think?


I don't even want to guess how expensive these are! You can see more interesting design ideas here. (Nicole, I think you'll really like this site!)

2 comments:

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 2:25:00 AM EDT  

Ooh, I like that green sink! Maybe I'll have to start using the downstairs bathroom with all this remodeling that's going on, unless perhaps Dad lets me paint the upstairs bathroom my purple color!

RosebudWitt March 26, 2009 at 7:58:00 PM EDT  

Those are some of the most interesting sinks I have ever seen. I can't decide which one I like most. Tough choice.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP