Friday

Breakfast in Bed

After reading Sonya's post this morning about how wonderfully romantic my son is, I thought I should let you all know that Ed brought me breakfast in bed today. I often state that he is not romantic. But if you really think about it - today is not any special day, he made me some good coffee (and he doesn't even drink the stuff), he made some cinnamon rolls and he brought them up to me while I was still in bed. Now if that isn't romantic, I don't know what is!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Matt and Sonya February 21, 2009 at 12:13:00 AM EST  

Awww! Matt gets his huge heart from his dad! They are both wonderful men and husbands. Aren't we so blessed?! You will have to do another trip back out here with him after you and Courtney visit! Do you think we could get him to make cinnamon rolls in Colorado? :)

mmncgrand February 23, 2009 at 9:31:00 AM EST  

Way to go Ed. I thought I already commented on this but guess not. You are one blessed lady Deb.

RosebudWitt February 23, 2009 at 1:10:00 PM EST  

The blessing of cinnamon rolls must run in the family! Nicole just made us homemade ones last week....talk about an act of love! What a process!

marcuswitt February 24, 2009 at 8:52:00 AM EST  

Work it dad! Those cinnamon rolls look awesome!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP