Sunday

Fun Quote

What a busy day at work today! I just got home at 9 pm! I'm unwinding a little checking out some of my favorite blogs and drinking a cup of peppermint hot chocolate. I saw this quote on Ali's blog and thought I'd share it with you here.

I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind.

Neil Gaiman

So, I hope you have a wonderful year...and I'm off to bed.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP