Saturday

MIA

I have been such a slacker with my blog lately. I don't even have a picture to post today. I hope to rectify this in the next week. So just a few happenings in the last week:

1. We have no heat in the downstairs of the house since Wednesday. So glad it has been warmer the last few days. We couldn't get a repairman until today, but Ed found the parts online and ordered them. He will fix it for much less money! So very thankful I have a husband who can do these kinds of things!!

2. I still have a cold. Ed does now too. Everyone at work is hacking and blowing their noses.

3. I spent the day with Courtney yesterday and had a great time. Ed worked in Marion again, so I rode along. Nicole and Ed met up with us for supper.

4. Happy first day of retirement dad!

5. Now I have to go help Nicole make egg bake. We have a bunch of eggs that need to be used up, so this seemed like a good way to do it.

2 comments:

mmncgrand November 5, 2008 at 8:28:00 AM EST  

Hey, what does "MIA" mean? Do you have heat in your house yet. I think we are going to need it very soon.

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 11:07:00 AM EST  

Hey Grandma, MIA means "missing in action". Love you and Momma Witt both! :) Love, Rosie

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP