Tuesday

Fall Colors

I have been whining that the fall colors have not been very pretty this year. Well, I stand corrected. Since we have actually had a frost, the colors have emerged! There are a lot of trees where all the leaves have already fallen off and for the most part there are not wide sweeping panoramic views of beautiful fall colors, but there are some absolutely gorgeous trees here and there.

It is such a beautiful, warm fall day today so I decided to take a drive to some local parks.

Did you vote yet? I was really suprised that I didn't have to wait in a long line today. Maybe it was because people were waiting in long lines to vote early this year.

2 comments:

Matt and Sonya November 4, 2008 at 11:53:00 PM EST  

Wow, Mom! I love the fall pictures. That is great that it didn't take that long to vote. Matt and I went last Thursday and waited in line for 2 hours!! I'm sorry the blog has not been updated for so long! Life has picked up a bit for us out here! Pray for my sanity :) Love you so much.

mmncgrand November 5, 2008 at 8:30:00 AM EST  

Yes, we voted. I am so disapointed this morning but so thankful God knows all about our country and cares more than I do. Beautiful pictures. We have some pretty colors here too. We really notice them when we are walking and can get closer to them.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP