Tuesday

Decorations for the Kitchen

I've been trying my hand at painting a canvas for the kitchen, but I'm just not sure it is turning out as I had planned. I have found that I am not a painter and have a new appreciation for those artists. It is not as easy as it looks.

While Nicole and I were hanging out with Courtney in Marion a week and a half ago, we stopped by a few antique and thrift shops in Gas City. I found a gumball machine for in the kitchen. We picked up the gumballs at Walmart. I want to look into getting some sour apple gumballs that are the green colors of our walls.

1 comments:

mmncgrand October 15, 2008 at 8:16:00 AM EDT  

Wow, this gumball machine looks perfect in your kitchen. You are so creative Deb. I loved the flowers you took too. Would love them in my garden. Mom

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP