Friday

TGIF

We had an airline ticket that had to be used by September 11th, so I just HAD to use it! I was able to spend a very relaxing week with Mark and Rosie in Florida this past week. I returned home at 12:15 am today and had to be at work at 7 am! I'm a little tired now, especially since I sat down. I'm not sure I'll manage to get up and get anything accomplished tonight.

While in Florida, we spent a day touring St. Augustine. It was a fun town to explore. We just barely touched the surface. We had some awesome Cuban food for lunch too. It was a beautiful day, a little on the warm side, but the beach was a great place to cool off. I was taking picture of Mark and Rosie for their Christmas card as the tide was coming in. They both got a little wet here! We drove along the coast on the way back to Orlando that evening, saw some beautiful scenery and enormous homes.

During the week while Mark and Rosie were at work, I was able to relax by the pool and read a few books. I also purchased a new plug in for Photoshop, so spent some time playing with different pictures. Here are a few examples:

Spanish moss hanging from the trees.

Pool side at the neighborhood pool right after the afternoon storm. Loved the water drops on the flowers.



3 comments:

Matt and Sonya September 12, 2008 at 7:59:00 PM EDT  

Wow, Mom! Your pics of FL look great! That's a really cute one of Mark & Rosie too. I'm glad you had a relaxing week away.

Anonymous September 17, 2008 at 5:31:00 PM EDT  

Hey Momma Witt, Love the pics! I especially like the one you took of our pool! Maybe we should use that one when advertising our townhouse for rent! So glad you were able to come last week. Miss you.

marcuswitt September 18, 2008 at 8:19:00 AM EDT  

Hey Mom, Likewise, I love these pics! It was great having you down here for a week. Funny, I was thinking the same thing that Rosie was about the pic of the pool. That would definitely be a good selling point.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP