Monday

Creating

I watched HGTV while at Mark and Rosie's and saw lots of amazing remodels or redecorating done on small budgets. Lots of them included some kind of canvas on the wall that the decorators had painted. I thought to myself that I could do that. It can't be that hard.

So tonight when I got home from work I thought I would play with some of Nicole's paints. How hard can it be to paint simple geometric shapes on canvas? Apparently harder than I thought. I totally made a mess of the little canvas I was practicing on. I guess I'll have to ask Nicole for some painting tips and hopefully do a better job next time.


0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP