Wednesday

M&M's

One of my many weaknesses - M&M's. I picked up the Halloween colors today and was pleasantly surprised that they had added some new colors this year. I should pick out all the green and orange ones - they would go nicely in my kitchen!

Doesn't take much too make me happy does it? Actually the best thing that happened today was that I found the pictures I took of Matt and Sonya in Colorado today. I couldn't find them on either one of the computers or my external hard drive. I was beginning to get a little panicked! Nicole had me take some pictures of her for one of her classes today and low and behold the pictures were still on one of my cards. What a relief! Now I can get their Christmas cards done for them.

4 comments:

Anonymous September 17, 2008 at 5:32:00 PM EDT  

I'm so glad you didn't lose their pics! I bet you must feel relieved!Love, Rosie

Ellen September 17, 2008 at 6:07:00 PM EDT  

Who wouldn't like M & M's? The colors are great maybe you should just eat all the colors except the green and orange!!

Ellen

Matt and Sonya September 17, 2008 at 9:21:00 PM EDT  

Yay for finding out pictures! You're lucky...I would have made you come back out here for a second photo shoot! :) love you.

Anonymous September 17, 2008 at 11:48:00 PM EDT  

You did not find those pictures, I did! Good thing I'm around.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP