Saturday

Saturday

Playing with my new program again today. Here's a before picture taken of the mums Ed bought at work the other day sitting on an old chair on our porch.

Here's the after picture. Kind of a nice effect isn't it? I just wish the windows on the house weren't in the background.


Remember the chalkboard I painted on one kitchen wall? Ed put the frame around it today. One more thing off the "to do" list. It looks so much more finished now. I'm not really happy with the way the chalkboard cleans off though. Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep it looking nice?

Ed and I went to Bravo's for dinner tonight. I love the flat bread there! We both are stuffed but enjoyed the evening out.

1 comments:

mmncgrand September 22, 2008 at 8:48:00 AM EDT  

The flowers on your front porch are beautiful. I like this time of year too but don't like what is after. Mom

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP