Sunday

Fall is in the Air

Just playing with my program some more. Ed and went to an apple orchard this afternoon. I was disappointed that I couldn't find their crates of "seconds" today. I usually buy a big bag of those and make applesauce. There is nothing wrong with the seconds, they just don't look as pretty. I don't really have time to make anything this week, so we'll just have to check back later in the fall. We did have some yummy snacks there though. I couldn't believe how many people were there today, much busier than the last time we visited this particular orchard.
The leaves are beginning to change colors around here. I love this time of year!



1 comments:

mmncgrand September 27, 2008 at 12:55:00 PM EDT  

A friend of mine dries her hydrangas (sp) and then puts them on her Christmas Tree. Very pretty. Mom

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP