Friday

Happy 22nd Birthday Nicole

We certainly didn't do anything too exciting to celebrate her birthday, but we are so thankful she is in our lives. She wanted eggs and bacon for supper, a lavender latte and cinnamon rolls. I can't believe I didn't even have any candles in the house, but this one worked sort of - 2 and 2 for 22!It was a technological birthday - unusual for this girl, but with studying graphic design one needs to have the proper tools, and a bluetooth headset for keeping up with the family. Pretty sweet yellow jacket from her little sis too!


We love you Nickle Pickle!!

2 comments:

mmncgrand August 30, 2008 at 10:44:00 AM EDT  

I love you too Nickle Pickle! What a name - I like it. Cute jacket too. You are losing your tan better get back out in that sunshine. Grandma

Matt and Sonya August 30, 2008 at 5:31:00 PM EDT  

I was hoping you would post pics of Nicole in her birthday gifts! She was telling me how great she looked in her new coat and I wanted to see for myself. Sounds like she did pretty well this birthday. We missed celebrating with her this year! She is a special girl.

Have fun in Chicago and then getting to see Mark & Rosie! I bet that was a nice surprise! love you. Sonya

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP