Thursday

I'm Back

I have been in a bit of a "funk" the last two weeks. I hadn't even picked up my camera since we got home from Colorado until today. But I challenged Sonya, and she motivated me to get a new post up. How did she do that you ask? She posted some pictures of their new apartment in Colorado complete with brand spankin new furniture! It looks so amazing. They have created a beautiful, inviting home. Check out Matt and Sonya's blog.

I have been busy putting together a few new books so I could have some samples to show clients. I just got them in the mail Tuesday. The big book is a collection of some of my favorite images. It is a hinged book, so it lays nice and flat. The little book is one I made for a client last year. It's the perfect size to carry around in your purse or have on a desk at work to show off your family to others! The other book is full of Christmas Card Samples. It shows most of the card templates that I have right now. I could never remember what templates I had and I thought this would be a good way to show clients the options available.

Here are a few of the pages inside the Holiday Card Sample book. I took these pictures of Matt and Sonya while we were visiting them in Colorado. I can share these because I am pretty sure they are not the cards they will choose to send this year. If you are interested in sending out some unique Christmas cards this year just give me a call. I'd be happy to help!




3 comments:

Matt and Sonya August 28, 2008 at 10:49:00 PM EDT  

Hey Mom! Great post...glad to see you're in back in the game! I love your sample books and Christmas cards. I can't wait to see what you are going to do with ours. I already like some of the ones on here. I wish I could see the whole book of your favorite images. I love coffee table books!

Thanks for the compliments on our apartment and blog...that was sweet. Blogging was a great idea. Thanks for pushing me! Love and miss you! Sonya

mmncgrand August 29, 2008 at 8:58:00 AM EDT  

Glad you are back Honey!! I am looking forward to more fun pictures and journals. I would like a Christmas card for us if you have something there you could use. Mom

Anonymous August 29, 2008 at 12:30:00 PM EDT  

Great pics Momma Witt! They look amazing. I am hoping to see that book this weekend, if you'll let me of course. I love looking at both yours and Sonya's blog. Such talented women I tell ya! Mark asked me about making a blog a while back, I told him I didn't have the time, talent, and that I'm not creative enough to have anything that exciting to put up that people would care to know about. We agreed that I would re-visit it when/if we have a kid, but that could still be a while. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy looking at your's and Sonya's! Love you. Rosie

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP