Wednesday

Remember to Back Up Your Files!

I was using my laptop trying to open some files on my external hard drive last night and kept getting an error message. My heart skipped a beat, or two! I have a lot of files on that little device and don't know what I would do if I couldn't access them. So I took the external drive to the desktop and thankfully it worked on there. Unfortunately I only had two DVD's left on my spindle to burn the data to. Remedied that problem today. Now I am happily backing up the external drive to 17 DVD's!!

Rosie sent me this picture of her and Nicole taken last weekend. Thank you so much Rosie!! I am sure missing this girl! Thankfully, we are heading out tomorrow to pick her up. I better get busy packing.

1 comments:

marcuswitt August 25, 2008 at 10:51:00 AM EDT  

Hey Mom, I am so pumped, I should be getting my new burner today or tomorrow! Do you have a preference in brand of DVD's that don't have errors while burning as often?

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP