Wednesday

I love this hydrangea bush. The flowers on it are a range of colors from pink to purple on each bloom. So very pretty. I haven't had any success in drying the blooms, they just shrivel all up. I haven't tried the expensive silica gel method yet.

Update on my desk cleaning/organizing project - I haven't got it completely done but made very good progress. Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow.

I received some sample Christmas cards in the mail today. They are really nice!! I have some new templates this year. I'll post some examples soon. You'll love them and just have to have Christmas cards made this year!

Off to read the minutes and agenda for my meeting tomorrow.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP