Thursday

Just remembering my grandpa

When I was getting supper together tonight, I used this cutting board. It got it from my grandpa. He was injured on the job years ago and as a part of his rehab he made this cutting board. I know that you aren't supposed to use wood cutting boards, but I love the small size of it and that fact that it reminds me of grandpa every time I use it.

And the bread - that's one of my downfalls. I really love bread and butter. I read somewhere that the extra weight we carry around our middles is more due to white bread than sweets. I can believe it! Bread is one thing you definately can't have much of on Weight Watchers.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 8:27:00 AM EDT  

I can't see the board very good, but what Grandpa made it. I can't remember either of them being injured on the job. Grandpa Bain was the carpenter but I don't remember this board. Mom

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP