Tuesday

Back Home in Indiana

Courtney and I flew home from Arizona last Thursday. It was stormy part of the way home, which made for a little rougher flight, but the clouds were sure pretty.


We took a Lou Malnati's pizza over to Matt and Sonya's Friday night. They are packing up to move to Colorado next week, so we won't have too many more chances to visit them in their first apartment.


Not the greatest picture, but you can see the boxes here. Ed and Courtney went and picked up some more boxes for them on Sunday, so hopefully they'll have enough now.


Just another flower picture. I'm still trying to find just the right one to hang on the wall in the kitchen.I worked Saturday and Sunday. By Sunday night I was beat, so no picture for that day. I don't know if it was jet lag or just not wanting to be back at work.

This goldfinch was visiting Monday morning. Not the greatest picture, I took it through the kitchen window, but I knew if I tried to go outside to take it the bird would have flown away. These birds are so pretty! We need to get a bird feeder out there and maybe we would see them more often. There are also some pretty Cardinals flying around in the back yard at times.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP