Wednesday

Happenings in Arizona

On Monday Courtney had grandma help her make cream puffs. Every time grandma came to visit she would make Courtney cream puffs - of course the rest of us helped her eat them! Mom W. is not doing much cooking these days, but she did assist Courtney. The cream puffs turned out great! I didn't even get a completed product shot though, they went too fast. We shared them with my nephew and brother in law too.

My mother in law has her own home in Sun City Tucson, but she is no longer able to live there by herself. We need to sell her house. I wish we had the funds to buy this house to use in the future, but that isn't so. If you know of anyone in the market for a retirement home, this is it.

She has such a beautiful view of the mountains from her front and back yard. Her landscaping is done very nicely as well.


Courtney, my brother in law Bill and I went swimming at her community pool yesterday. Wouldn't you love to go swim laps in this pool each day? So very pretty all around it. It was pretty warm out yesterday, so the pool was a refreshing break.


They have all kinds of activities and services available in this community - 2 pools, golf course, bocce ball, shuffle board, tennis courts, library, etc. I'm all ready to retire!

1 comments:

Anonymous July 20, 2008 at 12:59:00 PM EDT  

Hello, Madre! I just wanted to let you know I enjoy being able to look at your pictures and see what's going on in your life while I'm away. I miss you and look forward to seeing you in a few weeks! Love you, Mom!

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP