Thursday

Scrapbooking again!

I haven't done much scrapbooking lately, but with all the pictures from vacation I have been itching to get at it again. Maybe a big part of the motivation is just because I have actually printed off pictures. I haven't done that in a long time. My white table is all cleaned off so I have plenty of room to work, but I need to clean off my desk so I can get to all of my embellishments easily. I've done four pages today using about 20 pictures - only 200+ more pictures to go!

I had a meeting at work this morning. There is a lot of construction going on around the hospital. They are trying to get a new parking lot ready so they can close down other ones. Next week is the groundbreaking for the new tower. It's going to be quite frustrating trying to find a place to park and working around all the construction that will be taking place, but the new 5 story tower will be nice when it is all complete. It is estimated that it will take 2 years to build.

It was another beautiful day out today. I spent some time outside mowing the grass and relaxing on the lounge chair reading a book. The new flowers I have planted over the last week are doing great. One of my hydrangea plants has tons of blooms on it, which I am really enjoying. Ed is burning extra pieces of wood and scraps from the garage project tonight. Things are finally starting to look "done."

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP