Wednesday

Beautiful Day

Other than having to go to the dentist this morning, it was a beautiful day! I stopped at Archiver's after the dentist and bought an album to put our vacation pictures in. I'm getting motivated to get them scrapped and in an album soon. I also stopped and bought flowers for our planters on the back patio. I'm kind of stuck in a rut, but I love red geraniums, so that is what I buy year after year. Our back patio is on the east side of the house, so shaded in the evening and it's pretty private now that the new garage is in. It's a nice cool spot to relax in the evening. I was just out laying on the hammock looking through the latest issue of Creating Keepsakes getting great ideas for some pages for my vacation album.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP