Wednesday

My new favorite breakfast

I have never liked yogurt. One day at work a co-worker was eating a yogurt parfait (yogurt, granola and fresh fruit). I commented on how good it looked, but that I didn't like yogurt. She had me try it and to my amazement it was actually good! I already had a good granola recipe that I made, so found Stonyfield Farms organic lowfat vanilla yogurt that I liked and I add whatever fresh fruit I have on hand. I sometimes get on a kick and eat it several times a day! I like it with blueberries the best.

I'm off to the dentist now (0h how I hate going to the dentist) but I will post my recipe for homemade granola later.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP