Friday

Playing around in Photoshop

I was playing around with the family pictures we had taken at Hilton Head today and put together this collage. I'm not sure that I like it, but it was fun anyway. (if you click on it you can see a larger picture)

Ed was working outside again today and got dirt leveled off behind the garage. Looks really nice if I do say so myself. That's another hydrangea plant there. I want to see if they do better in a shadier location. The other ones I have planted are on the west side of the house so get some warm afternoon sun. This is on the east side of the house.

Looks like the rains are coming in again tonight.





2 comments:

Anonymous June 7, 2008 at 12:17:00 PM EDT  

Hi Mom! I think that Hilton Head collage is quite impressive. I like how you used another beach picture and put it in as the background!

Anonymous June 13, 2008 at 8:25:00 PM EDT  

I like that picture of the storm coming in.

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP