Thursday

After the Rain



We had a brief thunderstorm this afternoon, so I took some shots afterwards. I like the flowers with the rain drops glistening in the sun. The rain didn't cool us off too much, it's still pretty humid outside.
Had a meeting at work this morning, packaged up a suprise for Mark and Rosie and a clients product to be sent off and burning another DVD as we speak for another client. I also spent a few hours in the grocery store this afternoon. I haven't been shopping in awhile and we were in desperate need of a few things. I'm off to bed soon. I am not a morning person and 5:30 comes way too soon for me.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP