Friday

Rainy day comfort!

I have been having a hard time getting motivated since being home from vacation. Maybe it's fatigue, maybe it's denial that we are back to the real world and that I have to go back to work tomorrow, or maybe it's the cold and rain instead of sunshine and warmth! I met a co-worker in the grocery store this afternoon and she said the whole time we were gone it was rainy.


Anyhow, I am comforting myself this afternoon with a big stack of books that I picked up at the library, some Pespi to give me a burst of energy, the trusty brown chair and a warm flannel blanket my mom made for me.

Hope you have a great Friday afternoon!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP