Wednesday

Day 149 around our house

It's done!! The driveway is blacktopped!!


But...we can't drive on it until Friday night or Saturday. It's pretty thick in some spots, so they said it would take awhile to completely set. It looks nice...and big. Can't wait to drive into that new garage.

Ed brought home a couple of big rocks from a co-worker's farm. Courtney is pretending to hoist the biggest one right on out of the van.

We have an area in our yard that gets washed away when it rains really hard because of a storm drain just beyond it. We have some rocks in that area, but Ed decided we needed some bigger ones there. I wonder if I could get any ground cover, like phlox, to grow in there too.

I was looking at some sites today trying to plan some landscaping for around our house today and found the name of the flower I posted Monday. It is a Columbine.

2 comments:

Ellen May 29, 2008 at 9:06:00 PM EDT  

Deb Ever since we got the announcement that Matt is a Dr I have been looking at your blog off and on. I enjoy your pictures and writings. Keep up the great work!!

Ellen

Anonymous May 30, 2008 at 7:21:00 PM EDT  

How exciting that the garage is finally done! I bet Dad is glad!

Nicole

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP