Thursday

New Shoes

In the newest Creating Keepsakes magazine there was an article on shoes. They showed several scrapbook layouts and asked questions like - What do your shoes say about you and How do your shoes demonstrate the different roles you play in your life? So in light of the fact that my brain is no longer functioning after 12 hours of work and I can't think of anything else to take a picture of - here's my new pair of work shoes. What do they say about me? That I'm willing to pay whatever it takes to find a comfortable pair of shoes for work? That I'm gullible and I believe the advertisement that these shoes will work my leg muscles as I walk? That the negative heel will realign my posture? That I do like my work shoes to look somewhat cool? Probably all of the above.

What do your shoes say about you?

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP