Friday

A very windy Friday to you!



We had some thunderstorms last night, how about you? The sun has been shining for most of the day today, but the wind is sure blowing! There are so many beautiful trees with pink and white blossoms, so I thought I'd get a shot of them. I hadn't counted on how strong the wind was though. This is the best I could do.

I ordered my watercolor print today, but it wasn't a flower. It took me an awful long time to decide and I'm afraid someone will tell me I should have chosen something different so you will have to wait until I get it to know what I chose. Hopefully it will be so amazing that you will want one too!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP