Saturday

Time for Change

I decided it was time to change the blog around. What do you think? I am still trying to decided if it is time to start a website, so there may me more changes ahead.

I designed a new marketing piece today that I will send out to Juniors in High School. I think I like it and am ready to have it printed. Hopefully new clients will then come pouring in!

The photo for today looks awful. It's not the camera or the operator, it's the dust in the garage. Ed took Nicole and I out for breakfast, then rented a extended arm sander. He has spent the day in the garage sanding, reapplying drywall compound and priming the walls and ceiling. He has been re-energized to get the garage done now that the prospects of getting the drive done are imminent.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP