Monday

Sunday - day 111





Matt had a flag football game today and Sonya had a soccer game, so Ed and I headed up to watch them play. There are only two girls on Sonya's team right now, and one of the rules is that there has to be two girls on the field all the time. They both were beat by the end of the game. If I were her, I wouldn't be able to move right now!!

Matt's and Sonya's games overlapped, so Ed went with Matt. By the time Sonya and I got there Matt was playing anymore. He had twisted his ankle earlier, so sat out the rest of the game.

We went out for dinner afterwards and had a nice time catching up.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP