Monday

Raindrops keep falling on my head....

It's been raining off and on all day today and quite a bit colder than the last week. My mom says it is snowing in Illinois, so I'll be thankful for the rain!! Glad you were here to visit last week, mom and Linda, when the weather was nice.

I have seen some awesome macro shots of raindrops reflecting off of the surface below, so thought today would be a good day to try that. The only rain drops I could find in a spot not being blown around by the wind was on the top of leaves, hence no reflecting off of the surface below. I still think these little drops are pretty awesome! It is a reminder to me that God is concerned about the tiniest details of us including all the minute details regarding our created world.



I didn't get a lot accomplished today. I spent a lot of time reading in I Corinthians in the Bible and in a commentary titled "The Letters to the Corinthians, The New Daily Study Bible by William Barclay. The Bible is so very relevant to us today. We just need to take the time to read and study it. I really like how this commentary breaks down each little section and explains what was going on at the time and in the area where the particular book of the Bible was being written. It also helps me to see that those people all those years ago dealt with the same problems we deal with today. I don't always spend the time I should in Bible study, but I'm trying to be more deliberate about it and consistent. God always has something new to teach me.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP