Sunday

New window blinds

We have had new windows in our upstairs for several years and have finally purchased blinds for the last three windows. In the two bathrooms we splurged and bought blinds that go either up or down allowing us to have the privacy and still get a breeze. The blinds came yesterday, so my husband put them up today while I was at work. I think we are going to really like them.

Funny thing with these blinds though. They shipped from the manufacturer on April 18th and said their expected arrival date was April 26th. I tracked them on Fed Ex and they were shipped from Texas to Ohio, then spent a week going back and forth between two towns in Ohio and were delivered here on April 26th. I called the company to see why they were visiting Ohio for so long and they had no idea. Just glad they finally arrived here.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP