Wednesday

Spring Fever



I can home from work tonight with my wonderful husband waiting in the driveway to go get pizza for supper and fill my car up with gas. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that cause I am ready to crash.

We must all have a touch of spring fever. It was gorgeous out today and really nice to be driving home when it's still light out instead of in the dark. Nicole is busy in her room prepping it for painting. Her room is pretty much emptied out, but the extra bedroom and Courtney's are filled with her stuff. She has picked out some unusual colors for her room that coordinate nicely. I can't wait to see what it looks like when she is all finished.

I'm off to go put my feet up!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP