Friday

New Kitchen Table



In the kitchen I have been envisioning a round table painted white with a distressed look and with mismatched painted chairs. The only problem is that the old tables are usually very wobbly and I'm really not interested in another wobbly table.

I found a round table and chairs on Craig's list for only $100. Couldn't beat the price. It is in pretty good shape. There is some wear and tear and the top could use to be refinished. I haven't decided yet if I will paint it or not. What do you think?
The chairs could be pretty fun painted in different colors for each rung. I am planning on making chair pads. Maybe I could make a pad for the back of the chair too. There is a fourth chair too. All of the chairs have a split in the middle of them, so Ed is gluing the bottom of one of them.

1 comments:

mmncgrand March 15, 2008 at 10:10:00 AM EDT  

I love it! I just saw a square oak table the other day somewhere that I thought you would like. I am glad you finally found what you wanted. I don't know how I feel about painting it. It sure looks pretty just the way it is. Mom

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP