Friday

Sunshine!



The sun is shining today. Such a nice "extra" day!

I have been planning for a long time to order some canvases to have for samples. I would like one of a flower in the kitchen. Both of the places I have considered having a canvas made from are having sales right now. I need to make a decision right away, but I am having a hard time deciding how things should be arranged on that wall. I have seen kitchen walls with groupings of decorative plates on them and like that look as well. This morning I headed out to check out a few more stores. After several hours of searching, I am no closer to a solution. I also have been looking for a "mug tree" and had not been able to find one. Today I found three, bought two, and don't like either of them. Maybe I'll go and get the other one as I think it will suit my needs better.

Courtney left his afternoon for Florida. She is spending her spring break with Mark and Rosie. Hope she has a warm, relaxing week.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP