Thursday

Interesting Architecture



As I was driving along today I was thinking how sad it was to see businesses in spots that used to be open fields or people's homes. Then I spotted this building that I had never seen before. I didn't even see it being built. I must not go that way very often. Initially I thought it would be a great place to have hip new photography studio. Upon further inspection I saw that the windows all around the building were pretty small which wouldn't provide much natural light, which I prefer. If you were using studio lights it wouldn't really matter too much. I have so much to learn about studio lighting before I would be totally comfortable with it.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP