Thursday

The red, white and blue



Day 52 - out and about this afternoon I stopped at an antique mall and browsed for awhile. Didn't find anything really exciting. To leave the parking lot you have to drive around back of the store. Now, I had done this before and told myself to remember this spot, but of course I forgot. Anyway, the whole back of the store is painted like a large flag. I'm thinking this would be a nice spot for a senior portrait, if I only remember it!

I heard on the radio we are supposed to be getting some more nasty weather today, right now it is just cold and grey. I'm ready for some sunshine.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP