Friday

Day 53



In light of the snow, sleet or whatever it is falling outside, I bring you some natural sunshine! I am so ready for sunshine and warmth!

I took a nap this afternoon. I was so tired today, a little achy and unmotivated. I'm just hoping I'm not getting the flu that is so prevalent these days.

I have been going through pictures today from my mom. Lots of pictures from when I was a kid, which seems like forever ago. I need to sit down with her and go through some of them so she can tell me who they are and what we were doing. I have been wanting to get all my pictures organized for a few years. I'm tired of all the boxes sitting around, so decided to start the process today.

0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP