Tuesday

Location Contest

Announcing a Location Contest!

I am looking for some new, fun locations for portrait sessions and thought it would be fun to include you. Do you want to help me find some great spots? If you know of a spot or find one in your travels, email me the details.

Here's how it will work:

* Email me at stu.diod@sbcglobal.net
* Put "Location Contest" in the subject line. Include the name of the location and the website if it has one. Please include the address, the general area or nearest major streets so I can find it.
* Location must be in the general Indianapolis area.
* Location must be safe and publicly accessible - NO private property (unless you have signed permission from the owner to use their property for portrait sessions NO EXCEPTIONS)
* Photography must be permitted at this location.
* I prefer free locations, but would consider one with an entrance fee or photographer's fee if it is really special!
* Location cannot be one I currently use - email me for a list of those places.
* I will visit the locations suggested and choose the one that would be the best for photography sessions.
* Contest is open to new and existing clients.
* Entries will be accepted until May 24, 2008 at 11:59 pm.
* If more than one person enters the winning location, a drawing will determine the winner.
* The winner will be announced by May 31st.

So, what's in it for you?

The winner will receive a complimentary portrait session at the new location. Also, if you order within 15 days of receiving your proofs, you will receive a $50 print credit.

What am I looking for?

* Open shade - ex: trees, open porches, gazebos
* A variety of settings in one location - ex: rock walls, bridges, steps, fountains, fences, beautiful landscaping
* "Grunge" is in - ex: old brightly painted or metal walls and doors, rustic old barns, deteriorated brick walls, graffiti

Can't wait to see where you will send me!

Here are a few photos from along the canal walk in downtown Indy.




0 comments:

Search This Blog

AroundIndy

Followers

Recent Visitors

My Blog List

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP